How Can You Ensure Your Employees are “Fully Effective”?
- Has your best employee come to work with alcohol on his breath?
- Do you suspect there is a drug problem in your workplace?
- Is an employee making violent threats?
- Do you have employees who have performance issues?
- Do you have a high absenteeism rate or high turnover?
- Is your company experiencing morale issues?
- Are employees’ personal problems taking up a lot of your time?
- Are your employee health care costs increasing?
If you answered “yes” to any of these problems then Fully Effective Employees can help. Employee problems affect your company’s bottom line. For pennies a day we can help increase morale and performance while reducing accidents, absenteeism and turnover.
Fully Effective Employees helps solve problems early before they become too overwhelming and costly. We are both an employee assistance program and an employer assistance program. Our goal is to help reduce the personal problem of your employees while assisting you in managing difficult employees and workplace problems.
About Fully Effective Employees, Inc.
Fully Effective Employees, Inc., an employee assistance program to help you and your employees remain “Fully Effective”. Fully Effective Employees offers the best option in the marketplace.
When personal problems, work issues or addiction begin to affect work performance, it can impact your company’s bottom line. At Fully Effective Employees, our goal is to work for both you the employer, and your employees. We help individuals and companies solve their problems early before they become too overwhelming or costly.
Since 1976, we have had an excellent reputation as caring, personalized and service-oriented company in which our own professionally trained EAP staff counselors conduct the EAP work from intake to assessment, brief counseling, referral, and case management. Based in Bellevue, WA, we serve King, Kitsap, North Pierce and Snohomish counties in person. We provide a comprehensive national telephone counseling employee assistance service which includes assessment and consultation.
Why Choose Fully Effective Employees for your Employee Assistance Program?
Here is what distinguishes our company:
- Independently owned, local company since 1976
- Customized services- our program is not a cookie cutter service. We recognize that all employers and employees are different so we tailor our services to meet our clients’ needs. Let us know what you need and we will tell you how we can help.
- Not affiliated with insurance companies or managed care firms whose primary business is NOT employee assistance.
- EAP services are provided by our own professional staff including assessments, referrals, brief counseling, on-site trainings, critical incident debriefings and more.
- After hours calls are handled by our professional staff, not a crisis counseling service.
- Continuity of care- whenever feasible, the client works with one individual for all EAP functions including intake, assessment, referral and follow up.
- Onsite trainings are available at no additional charge and can be tailored to meet your company’s specific needs.
- Extensive experience with drug testing programs, return to work agreements, and chemical dependency issues.
- All counselors are chemical dependency specialists in addition to being mental health counselors.
- Specialists with management/supervisor consultation regarding performance problems and workplace issues.
|Join Our Mailing List|